The Civic Federation's 2022 Annual Civic Awards Hybrid Event
Honoring William J. Brodsky and The Inland Real Estate Group
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
Government officials and media: please click here to register.
Join us in person at the Aon Grand Ballroom at Navy Pier or tune in virtually!
Event co-chairs Carol Lavin Bernick, Michelle Collins, Lester Crown, Adam L. Hoeflich, Mark Hoppe, Andrew J. McKenna, John W. Rogers, Jr., Maurice Smith and Jennifer W. Steans are pleased to honor WILLIAM J. BRODSKY, Chairman, Cedar Street Asset Management LLC & Options Solutions LLC; Chairman, Navy Pier, Inc.; Former Chairman & CEO, Chicago Board Options Exchange with the Lyman J. Gage Award for Outstanding Civic Contribution by a Chicagoan and THE INLAND REAL ESTATE GROUP with the Addams-Palmer Award for Exemplary Civic Involvement by a Chicago Institution. Daniel L. Goodwin, Principal and Chairman, Inland Real Estate Group will accept the award alongside G. Joseph Cosenza, Vice Chairman, The Inland Real Estate Group, LLC; President, Inland Real Estate Acquisitions, LLC.
- Opening remarks and welcome - Civic Federation President Laurence Msall
- Salutation address - Brandis Friedman
- Chair's remarks and member recognition - Civic Federation Chair Donovan Pepper
- Presentation of the Addams-Palmer Award to The Inland Real Estate Group (accepted by Daniel L. Goodwin and G. Joseph Cosenza)
- Video tribute to The Inland Real Estate Group, followed by remarks
- Presentation of the Lyman Gage Award to William J. Brodsky
- Video tribute to William J. Brodsky, followed by his remarks
- Closing remarks - Civic Federation President Laurence Msall
OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS:
- William J. Brodsky
- Daniel L. Goodwin / The Inland Real Estate Group
- G. Joseph Cosenza/ The Inland Real Estate Group
- Robert H. Baum/ The Inland Real Estate Group
- Robert D. Parks/ The Inland Real Estate Group